The African Collective reserves the right to hold, edit or delete comments that fail to abide by our policies.
- Please do not be abusive or mean. Try to engage others in dialogue and conversation, rather than resorting to denunciatory critiques.
- No forms of xenophobia, broadly defined (including but not limited to racism, sexism, and homophobia), will be tolerated.
- Please keep the comments section free of self-promotion, advertisements, and spam.
- Please keep your comments short.
- Please place your comments in the most recent post relevant to your topic, and avoid leaving comments in inactive threads.
Questions or Comments? Contact us.